Monday, February 25, 2008

I Suffer For My Art!

Hope you appreciate this photo!
I got shocked by an electric fence taking it!
It was hiding in the long grass and I caught my ankle on it.
It bit me and I didn't realize at first what it was.
I made sure there were no snakes around and waited a few seconds.
As I didn't drop dead from snake venom - I thought I must have poked myself with a stick.
Later I noticed an electric fence sign further down and still didn't put two and two together.
Then when I got home I thought - oo my ankle is a bit sore.
I had a long graze across my ankle - still the penny didn't drop.
Sad, isn't it?
You'd think it had shocked my brain!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...